Effective Date: August 26th 2020
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We collect information about your country, phone version, phone information (including manufacturer, operating system and version), language, app version and more.
We may collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as the country the device is located in, the device's operating system, operating system version and app version. The pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
JEMO uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of JEMO
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ one third party, our hosting service Google Play. We have data processor agreements with them including action plans in case of a security breach.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Play Statistics
- Google Play Statistics is a mobile app analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google Play Statistics, please visit this webpage: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/139628?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 15.
By using our service you agree to be above the legal limit in your country for entering such an agreement If you are below this threshold you need to obtain consent from the person(s) holding parental responsibility for you.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 15. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You are entitled to view, amend, restrict processing, object, the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling or delete the personal information that we hold.
Data protection rights
Let’s make sure you know your data protection rights every user is entitled to:
Right to access
You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
Right to rectification
You have to right to request we correct any data you believe is inaccurate. You may also request us to complete information you believe to be incomplete.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request we erase your personal data.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data.
Right to data portability
You have the right to request we transfer data regarding you to another organisation or directly to you.
Should you make a request we have one month to respond.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have other questions do not hesitate to contact us via email: Contact our Data Protection Officer, Jesper Skjerning on PhoneMe@LeadZipConsult.dk.